Public Records Request

Washington law (Chapter 42.56 RCW) requires that identifiable public records be made available promptly to members of the public for inspection and copying upon request. 

How Do I make a Public Records Request?

Your request must be made in writing and sent to the Grant County Conservation District office. There are several options for this.

Email, fax, mail, or hand-delivery: Write your request, preferably on our Public Records Request Form and then:


Marie Lotz, Public Records Officer

Telephone: (509) 765-9618